Our evolving society is in dire need of emerging and futuristic technologies in order to overcome various challenges with respect to infrastructures, water quality, and public health. Real-world experiences have been consistently showing that using smart systems and sensors can address various challenges.
- The primary objective of this workshop is to bring together industry and academia to exchange new advances and ideas on smart systems and sensors to build up a smart city, and help you develop your innovative thinking skills through multi-disciplinary approaches.
- Academic researchers and representatives from industrial firms in infrastructure, water resources, and public health will share their ideas and experiences.
- Interactive discussions will be held to provide you special opportunities to have insights on advanced smart technologies and equipment.
- Entrepreneurship Training sessions will be held by a peer expert group from Concordia Innovation Center (District 3).
- A competition will be held among participants, you will have a chance to win a cash award!!!
- You will receive a certificate for participation upon completion.