Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I participate in this workshop?
You could register for the workshop through “REGISTRATION” on the website.
- For whom is the workshop intended for?
The workshop is eligible for graduate students, post-doctoral researchers, professors, and professionals whose work/research is related to infrastructure, water resources, and public health.
- How much does this workshop cost?
The registration fee for students and professionals/professors are 100 and 200 CAD, respectively.
- Where and when is this workshop?
The workshop will take place at Concordia University, Montreal from September 23rd to 24th, 2017.
- What is the content of the workshop?
The workshop focuses on smart systems and sensors and their applications in the monitoring of infrastructures, water resources, and public health.
- What is the deadline for participants to register for the workshop?
The deadline for registration September 1st, 2017, 23h59 EST.
- How can I cancel my registration?
Cancelation should be sent by email to the contact before September 8th, 2017, 23h59 EST. There is 50 CAD cancelation fee. Cancelation after proposed time is not accepted.
- Will I get a certificate of participation?
Yes. Participants who attend the whole event will get a certificate at the end of the workshop.
- Will meals be covered during the workshop?
Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be provided to all participants.
- What kind of food will be served during the workshop?
Both vege and non-vege food will be served during the workshop.
- Can I attend only part of the workshop?
Participants are expected to attend the whole workshop. However, not-fully-attended participant will not be eligible for certificate.
Should you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org