Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I participate in the workshop?
You may register for the workshop through “REGISTRATION” on the website.
- For whom is the workshop intended?
The workshop is open and geared for graduate students, post-doctoral researchers, professors, and professionals whose work/research is related to infrastructure, water resources, and public health.
- How much does this workshop cost?
The registration fees for students and professionals/professors are $75 CAD and $100 CAD, respectively. (See WORKSHOP for Early Bird registration)
- Where and when is the workshop held?
The workshop will take place in Montreal, at Concordia University from September 23 to September 24, 2017.
- What are the contents of the workshop?
The workshop focuses on smart systems and sensors and their applications in the monitoring of infrastructures, water resources, and public health.
- What is the registration deadline for the workshop?
The deadline for registration is September 1, 2017, at 23:59 EST.
- How can I cancel my registration?
Cancelations should be made by email to the “contact” before September 8, 2017, 23:59 EST. There is a 50% cancelation fee. Cancelation after proposed time is not accepted.
- Will I get a certificate for participation?
Yes. Participants who attend the whole event will get a certificate at the end of the workshop.
- Will meals be served during the workshop?
Yes, breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be provided to participants.
- What kind of food will be served during the workshop?
Both vegan and non-vegan food will be served during the workshop.
- Can I attend only a part of the workshop?
Participants are expected to attend the whole workshop. Not-fully-attended participants are not eligible for certificate.